Friday, January 7, 2011

Shopping at Marshalls

I love to shop at Marshalls! I can easily spend couple of hours scrounging between the isles there considering I usually don't shop except for food. Their price is always unbelievably good and I like the feeling of trying to find treasures. 

Today I got some really pretty ceramic bowls, shower gel from The Body Shop! An exquisite jewelry box made in India and many YUMMY sweets. Includes Orange Marmalade, dark chocolate trenched Oreo Cookies from William Bennett. And this tasty lollipop from Yummy Earth. I liked it even though I never eat candy myself. If your kids craving for sweets, give them this as a treat. It's all 100% natural flavor and color. Made from all organic ingredients from fruit extracts. Your child will love them! I give my daughter and her friends and they all loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment