Monday, January 17, 2011

Jennifer Ehle

Yesterday after seeing the King's Speech at the theater, I was wondering who is the actress played Myrtle Logue in the movie. Even it's a minor role and she didn't wear anything elaborate, you can still spot her great beauty and grace. After Google it online today, it turned out to be Jennifer Ehle! I never guessed the strong minded, beautiful Elizabeth Bennet was Myrtle Logue. But after a little thought, it has to be her. No wondering that I was wondering. I always thought that she is the most beautiful actress I saw on screen.  Her beauty is different, it comes from inside like a well brewed tea, simple, graceful, strong and long lasting. She seems has a world inside her. The Elizabeth Bennet she played on the BBC TV series version of the Pride and Prejudice is the only Liz  that I think is the perfect portray of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment